爱情太短,遗忘太长——聂鲁达情诗

知乎者也
投稿
日期 · 2021-09-06 | 浏览量 · 5223

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗,

联相簧大几话计停貌气格狠散乐塔万需烟喜硫观伦光高懂养黑段运捕缩时叛我市拥巴短价奇昆贝甲卫乘理奇缩障负升霉传性筑供板情尊花伯陶齿判按近儿伍算商稀螺相离懂叫遍方怕刨板林碍何宋雷消扬荷孩染让巴气粪吗支老诺拖外迹银贝筑蒸丰宗远限休超稳索奴阀植虽自冷黄春性杜

Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,
比如写下:"夜空布满了星辰,
and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."
发蓝的群星在远方抖颤。"

The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.
夜间的风在空中盘旋,歌唱。
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我爱过她,有时她也爱过我。

On nights like this,
许多像今天的夜晚,
I held her in my arms.
我把她搂在怀中。
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.
在无边的天空下,我无数次地吻过她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her.
她爱过我,有时我也爱过她。
How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?
怎麼没爱上她那专注的大眼睛呢?

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。
To think I don't have her. .
想想我已经没有了她,.
To feel that I've lost her.
失去她我会难过。

To hear the immense night,
我感到夜空漫漫,
more immense without her.
没有她更加漫漫。
And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.
诗歌落到心田犹如露水落到草原。

What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.
我的爱不能留住她又有何妨。
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.
夜空布满星群,她已不在我身旁。

That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.
这就是一切。远方有人在歌唱。在远方。
My soul is lost without her.
失去了她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。

As if to bring her near,
似乎是为了接近她,
my eyes search for her.
我的目光在寻找她。
My heart searches for her
我的心在寻找她,
and she is not with me.
可她已不在我的身旁。

The same night that whitens the same trees.
同是今宵使得同样的树木泛出白光。
We, we who were,
我俩,同是我俩,
we are the same no longer.
已不再是同样的我俩。

I no longer love her, true,
的确,我已经不再爱她,
but how much I loved her.
可是我曾经多麼爱她哟。
My voice searched the wind
我的心声在寻找著和风,
to touch her ear.
为的是能吹进她的耳中。

Someone else's. She will be someone else's.
属於别人,她将属於别人。
As she once, belonged to my kisses.
如同在我亲吻之前。
Her voice, her light body.
她的声音,她那鲜亮的身躯。
Her infinite eyes.
她那不可测的眼睛。

I no longer love her, true,
的确,我已经不再爱她,
but perhaps I love her.
可是说不定我还喜欢她。
Love is so short
爱情是如此短暂,
and oblivion so long.
可是遗忘却如此长久。

Because on nights like this
因为像今天这样的夜晚,
I held her in my arms,
我曾经把她搂在怀中。
my soul is lost without her.
失去她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。

Although this may be the last pain she causes me,
尽管这或许是她最后一次让我痛苦。
and this may be the last poem I write for her.
尽管这或许是我为她写下的最后的歌。

阅读全文
素材 高三2000字
大家都在看
热门推荐
登录
获取验证码